Inno Setup 是一个免费的安装制作软件，小巧、简便、精美是其最大特点，支持pascal脚本，能快速制作出标准Windows2000风格的安装界面，足以完成一般安装任务。该软件用Delphi写成，其官方网站同时也提供源程序免费下载。它虽不能与Installshield这类恐龙级的安装制作软件相比，但也当之无愧算是后起之秀。
Inno Setup 5 introduced a number of significant enhancements including:
- 5.0: Pascal Scripting at uninstall time
- 5.0: All-new, easier-to-use custom wizard page support
- 5.0: Expression support in Components/Tasks/Languages/Check
- 5.0: Live installation log viewing from within the IDE during debugging
- 5.1: Extensive support for installation of 64-bit applications on the 64-bit editions of Windows
- 5.2: Support for running programs with the (normally non-elevated) credentials of the user that started Setup initially
- 5.2: Automated digital signing of Setup and Uninstall
- 5.2: Improved support for right-to-left languages (Arabic and Hebrew)
- 5.3: Support for LZMA2 compression and new Windows 7 features
- 5.3: Unicode Inno Setup
- 5.4: Much improved Compiler IDE editor
- 5.4: Official inclusion of Inno Setup Preprocessor
- 5.5: Support for Restart Manager and new Windows 8 features
- 5.5: Support for Windows 8.1 and Windows 10
- 5.5: Support for dual signing (SHA1 & SHA256)
There are no beta versions currently available, but you can get a glimpse of what features might be included in the next release by viewing the Revision History file in Git.
You can get the Inno Setup source code via GitHub. Latest sources obtained via GitHub may contain fixes or new features not found in the latest released version of Inno Setup. However, those fixes and new features may not have yet been fully tested.
To contribute to Inno Setup, see GitHub Help – Fork A Repo for more info.
|1,337,748||2016-04-06||Inno Setup self-installing package.|
|236,315||2016-04-06||Unicode Inno Setup self-installing package.|
The Inno Setup QuickStart Pack includes Inno Setup itself and additionally includes an option to install the Inno Script Studio script editor. This script editor is not official and is not required for general usage, but make Inno Setup easier to use. See the Third-Party Files page for more information.
The Inno Setup QuickStart Pack also includes an option to download and install official encryption support.
|122,021||2016-04-06||Inno Setup QuickStart Pack self-installing package.|
|109,150||2016-04-06||Unicode Inno Setup QuickStart Pack self-installing package.|