Altair HyperWorks 是一个创新、开放的企业级CAE平台，它集成设计与分析所需各种工具，具有无比的性能以及高度的开放性、灵活性和友好的用户界面。
Altair announced a new release of HyperWorks Desktop, is the newest version of Altair’s CAE software suite. It includes a large number of new functionalities to support optimization-driven product design and predictive multi-physics analysis, combined with a strong focus on usability and performance.
Altair HyperWorks is the most comprehensive, open architecture CAE simulation platform in the industry. It offers the best technologies to design and optimize high performance, weight efficient, and innovative products.
HyperWorks includes best-in-class modeling, linear and nonlinear analyses, structural and system-level optimization, fluid and multibody dynamics simulation, electromagnetic compatibility (EMC), multi-physics analysis, model-based development, and data management solutions.
Our goal at Altair has always been to provide the best technology at the highest value to our customers, and the HyperWorks release is no exception.
The suite offers hundreds of new features, enabling you to continue to develop better products in shorter timescales. New and enhanced capabilities include:
– Efficient part and assembly management
– Extremely fast graphic engine, to handle even the largest models
– New solutions for linear and nonlinear structural analysis
– Multiphysics analysis structural, electromagnetic and fluid flow phenomenon
– Optimization-based analysis and system-level design exploration
The release notes HyperWorks Desktop for the following products:
– Expanded support of faces and edges selection to additional panels.
– Quick window selection and deselection is supported for face and edge selection.
– Improved selection for contact definition via the Entity Editor.
– Improved performance and memory usage in Cross-Reference, Include File Isolate and Advance Delete functionalities.
– Added “Displayed” selection for CSV file export from ID Manager dialog.
HyperMesh is a market-leading, multi-disciplinary finite element pre-processor which manages the generation of the largest, most complex models, starting with the import of a CAD geometry to exporting ready-to-run solver file.
Over the last 20 years, HyperMesh has evolved into the leading premier pre-processor for concept and high fidelity modeling. The advanced geometry and meshing capabilities provide an environment for rapid model generation. The ability to generate high quality mesh quickly is one of HyperMesh’s core competencies. Industry trends show a migration to modular sub-system design and continued exploration of new materials; HyperMesh has advanced model assembly tools capable of supporting complex sub-system generation and assembly, in addition, modeling of laminate composites is supported by advanced creation, editing and visualization tools. Design change is made possible via mesh morphing and geometry dimensioning. HyperMesh is a solver neutral environment that also has an extensive API which allows for advanced levels customization.
HyperMesh is used by thousands of customers worldwide to generate and manage their models, it supports a wide variety of CAD and solver interfaces, making it a perfect solution for a majority of verticals and domains.
企业级CAE平台 Altair HyperWorks Suite Flow Simulator 2023.0 x64
Altair Flow Simulator 2023.0 x64