ChemOffice /ChemDraw 是世界上最强大，科学智能的研究生产力套件。它建立在ChemDraw Professional的基础之上，并增加了对广泛的强大科学工具*的访问，以实现科学研究。使用Signals Notebook Individual Edition，一个现代的，基于网络的科学协作平台，记录，搜索和分享您的研究。
使用MNova ChemDraw Edition直接在您的桌面上加载和处理1D NMR和LC / GC / MS数据。使用ChemDraw Cloud从任何设备访问和编辑ChemDraw文件。使用您最喜欢的第三方应用程序和Chem3D Ultra增强结构预测。使用ChemFinder Ultra增强化学数据库管理。一整套科学生产力工具，帮助化学家和生物学家有效地跟踪他们的工作，可视化并更深入地了解他们的结果。
ChemOffice Professional 融合Chem3D 和ChemFinder Ultra，使得化学家和生物学家可以有效地跟踪工作和演示结果以获得对生物活性或化学结构关系的深入了解。
The latest release of PerkinElmer’s scientific productivity suite serves researchers, students and faculty better than ever before! ChemDraw® and ChemOffice® 20 deliver all the functionality of version 19, plus new feature additions to accelerate research even faster and enable new and growing areas of scientific research. Plus, we are adding to our bundle options to give you the broader set of scientific tools you need to do your research, from 3D modelling to spectroscopic analysis, to access to a brand new, web based Electronic Lab Notebook and scientific documentation and collaboration platform.
ChemOffice Professional is the most robust, scientifically-intelligent research productivity suite in the world. It builds on the foundations of ChemDraw Professional, and adds access to a broad set of powerful scientific tools* to enable scientific research. Document, search and share your research using Signals Notebook Individual Edition, a modern, web-based scientific collaboration platform. Load and process 1D NMR and LC/GC/MS data directly on your desktop with MNova ChemDraw Edition. Get access to, and edit, your ChemDraw files from any device with ChemDraw Cloud. Enhanced structural prediction with your favorite third party applications and Chem3D Ultra. Enhanced chemical database management with ChemFinder Ultra. A full suite of scientific productivity tool helping chemists and biologists alike efficiently keep track of their work, visualize and gain a deeper understanding of their results.
ChemOffice Professional is an integrated suite of scientifically intelligent productivity tools that enables researchers to capture, store, retrieve and a share data and information on compounds, reactions, materials and their properties. Whether through the market-leading ChemDraw desktop app or the new ChemDraw Cloud, ChemOffice Professional helps chemists and biologists keep track of their work, understanding their results more deeply, and correlate biological activity with chemical structures.
ChemOffice Professional includes the following applications:
- ChemDraw Professional is used by more than a million scientists around the world to quickly and effectively draw molecules, reactions and biological entities and pathways for use in documents and electronic lab notebooks. What’s more, you can now search databases like SciFinder directly in ChemDraw Professional to generate accurate names from structures and predict properties and spectra.
- ChemDraw Cloud brings your favorite structure drawing (plus easy access to your ChemDraw files) to any web browser. You can also collaborate with colleagues, no matter where they are.
- Signals Notebook lets you document, store, retrieve and share your experimental records in a modern, web based Scientific collaboration platform. Signals Notebook for ChemDraw is the collaborative scientific platform of the future.
- Mnova ChemDraw Edition Load, process and analyze 1D NMR and LC/GC/MS data directly on your desktop with data coming from all NMR and many MS vendors.
- ChemDraw for Excel adds chemical intelligence to Excel spreadsheets, equipping chemists with Excel’s analysis, sorting and organization tools with ChemDraw’s structural drawing tools. Combining Excel with the power of ChemDraw enables scientists to further manipulate and enrich sets of compounds and data and explore structure-activity relationships.
- Chem3D is the easiest, most powerful way for chemists to view their compounds in three dimensions. Chem3D’s visualization tools makes it easy to assess shape and properties to maximize activity or specificity. Chem3D also includes GAMESS and interfaces to other computational tools including Gaussian, MOPAC, Conflex and Autodock.
- ChemFinder Ultra makes organizing a personal compound database a snap. With the ability to search for and correlate structures with properties and to transform data into easy to understand visualizations, ChemFinder accelerates the process of profiling ideal compounds and makes it easy to discern structure-activity relationships.
- ChemFinder for Office pairs your structures with your documents. Simply let ChemFinder for Office scan files and directories for chemical structures and search documents by structure to locate compounds of interest.
- ChemScript is a scripting language that exposes the underlying chemical structure processing power of ChemOffice to developers who want to manipulate structures and automate processes.
ChemOffice Professional’s tightly integrated suite enhances the individual value of each tool enhancing scientists’ personal productivity, streamlines the collaborative efforts across cross-functional R&D team efforts, and accelerates the pace of research discoveries.
Home Page: https://www.cambridgesoft.com