ico图标制作软件 – Axialis IconWorkshop
可与Visual Studio同时运作，只需启动插件命令，即能自动完成ico图标制作，编辑保存后，VS IDE将自动刷新该图标文件。
Product OverviewIconWorkshop 6.91
Professional Icon Authoring Tool
Make your own professional icons for all versions of Windows, MacOS, iOS & Linux.
Compatible with development industry standards such as Visual Studio, Photoshop & Illustrator.
Axialis IconWorkshop is a professional icon authoring tool which runs under Windows and lets you easily create hi-quality icons for all available platforms & devices.
One Tool for All your Icon Authoring Needs
As a developer you’ll be able to easily create professional icons for your applications on all major operating systems, including:
- Windows Icons – ICO file format for all version up to 768×768 for Windows 10
- MacOS Icons – ICNS, RSC, BIN file formats for all version up to 1024×1024 for OSX 10.11 El Capitan
- Unix/Linux – PNG file format with alpha channel for all versions
- Android OS – PNG file format with alpha channel for all UI elements (different sizes)
- iPhone OS – PNG file format with alpha channel for all UI elements (different sizes)
- Windows Phone – PNG, BMP file formats with alpha channel for all UI elements (different sizes)
The whole IconWorkshop interface was designed to increase your productivity:
- Fully Integrated Workspace – All the tools are easily accessible on screen. The application fully supports mouse drag & drop allowing intuitive operations.
- Built-in Librarian – A powerful Librarian was included in the interface to let you manage your icon collections with ease. Always visible on screen, it fully supports drag & drop operations and more.
- Powerful File Explorer – A built-in file explorer permits browsing your disks and find files including images and all files containing icons.
- Batch Operations – Sometimes you have a large number of icons to process. IconWorkshop includes several batch processing features to create icons from images, convert image formats, normalize image sizes and more.
Professional Icon Creation for Everyone
IconWorkshop was designed with one idea in mind: “Allow everyone to create hi-quality icons, even without drawing skills”. In addition to a classic multi-resolution image editor that you find in all icon authoring applications, several tools have been added to IconWorkshop to help you creating professional icons in a snap:
- Icon Creation from Images: This feature permits creating an icon with its various image formats in just one click!
- Image Objects – This exclusive feature permits creating professional-looking icons in minutes using a few mouse drag & drops. A large quantity of basic image objects are provided in a library. By associating them together you create your own custom icons. That’s easy, fun and powerful!
Compatibility with Development Industry Standards
If you work with Adobe products, you’ll enjoy IconWorkshop plug-ins for Illustrator® and Photoshop®. Once installed, the plug-ins will let you transfer images directly from your Adobe application to IconWorkshop without saving a temporary file.
Many Photoshop Templates are also provided to create your icons in several resolutions in Photoshop and export them all in IconWorkshop in one simple operation. With templates your icons are created in one click.
Axialis IconWorkshop includes a handy feature which permits working faster with Microsoft Visual Studio®. The principle of this add-in is to create a bridge between the VS IDE and IconWorkshop. The add-in permits to easily edit in IconWorkshop an icon included in a solution. This add-in greatly increase your productivity with Visual Studio.
IconWorkshop 6.90 Released
New User Interface: The new interface supports hi-dpi displays up to 250%. UI icons have been redesigned to colored flat ones.
SVG images: You can import SVG images to create ICO and ICNS icons.
Support for Windows 10 icons: Create icons for Windows 10. Two new formats added: 768x768and 512×512.
New Photoshop Templates: 5 new Photoshop templates are added. Now create icons for Windows 8 and Windows 10.
Photoshop plug-in for CC, CC 2014, CC 2015: The transfer plug-in is compatible with the latest version of Photoshop CC 32 and 64 bits. You must re-install the plug-in if you upgraded to Photoshop CC, CC 2014 or CC 2015.
Illustrator plug-in for CC and CC 2015: The transfer plug-in is compatible with the latest version of Illustrator CC 32 and 64 bits. You must re-install the plug-in if you upgraded to Illustrator CC and CC 2015.
New Free Sample Icons: Free Icons have been added to the Librarian.
Home & Professional Editions Merged: Starting from version 6.90, only the Professional Edition of IconWorkshop is available. Owners of the Home Edition are upgraded to the Professional edition.
Windows Customization: The Windows Customization feature is no more available due to compatibility issues with latest versions of Windows.
Various other enhancements and bug fixes.
Note about Layers: This feature is currently under development and will be implemented in version 7.0
Home Page: https://www.axialis.com/iconworkshop/