LINGO是Linear Interactive and General Optimizer的缩写，即“交互式的线性和通用优化求解器”，由美国LINDO系统公司（Lindo System Inc.）推出的，可以用于求解非线性规划，也可以用于一些线性和非线性方程组的求解等，功能十分强大，是求解优化模型的最佳选择。
其特色在于内置建模语言，提供十几个内部函数，可以允许决策变量是整数（即整数规划，包括 0-1 整数规划），方便灵活，而且执行速度非常快。能方便与EXCEL，数据库等其他软件交换数据。
Lindo Systems has released 17.0.60 version of LINGO, is a comprehensive tool designed to make building and solving Linear, Nonlinear (convex & nonconvex/Global), Quadratic, Quadratically Constrained, Second Order Cone, Semi-Definite, Stochastic, and Integer optimization models faster, easier and more efficient.
LINGO provides a completely integrated package that includes a powerful language for expressing optimization models, a full featured environment for building and editing problems, and a set of fast built-in solvers. The recently released LINGO 17.0 includes a number of significant enhancements and new features.
LINGO 17 Enhancements
LINGO 17 includes a wide range of performance enhancements and new features.
Faster Solutions on Linear Models with Improved Simplex Solver
Enhancements to the Simplex solvers boost performance on linear models. Large models solve an average of 20% faster using primal simplex and 15% faster for dual simplex.
Improved Integer Solver
New symmetry detection capabilities dramatically reduce the time required to prove optimality on certain classes of models with integer variables. Performance has been improved on Markowitz portfolio problems with minimum buy quantities, and/or limit on number of instruments at nonzero level. Other enhancements provide faster solutions on certain task assignment-like models.
Global Solver Enhancements
Stability and robustness of the Global solver has been improved through several enhancements to quadratic recognition and range reduction. Improved exploitation of convexity of certain ratio constraints, e.g., as found in heat exchanger network design problems.
More Constraint Types Supported
Several new functions and constraint types are recognized, e.g., the @AllDiff constraint for general integer variables. The @AllDiff function allows one to specify a set of integer variables, such that each variable in the set must have a unique value, different from all other variables in the set.
Most Recent Modeling Language and Feature Enhancements
- New capability to pass arguments to user-defined procedures.
- Support of data frame style input in Data and Calc sections has been added.
- New functions for programmatically reading input data in Calc sections.
- New function for retrieving the next best solution to a binary integer programming model. The function allows you to examine and/or display variable values and decide if further solutions should be generated, or it can be called repeatedly to iterate through all feasible solutions.
- New function for displaying space time charts.
- New functions for performing QR factorization of matrices and performing matrix multiplication.
- Option for specifying the default starting point for variables.
About LINDO SYSTEMS, Inc
Lindo Systems is located in Chicago, Illinois. This organization primarily operates in the Computer Software Systems Analysis and Design, Custom business / industry within the Business Services sector. This organization has been operating for approximately 38 years. Lindo Systems is estimated to generate $610,000 in annual revenues, and employs approximately 8 people at this single.
Website Home Page : http://www.lindo.com